Director of Marketing
Location: Remote and In Office
FinPay is looking for a Senior level Marketing Director to join FinPay and lead our marketing efforts through our next phase of growth. We are a fast-growing technology company with a niche in behavioral health that is on the cusp of our 3rd triple digit growth year in a row. We are doubling the size of our team in 2021 to expand into new healthcare verticals and grow our network on behavioral health clients. We are breaking down affordability barriers to care and directly helping patients access healthcare. We are transforming the healthcare market one patient at a time.
- Ideate new marketing concepts, materials, strategies, channels, and plan for execution.
- Execute on marketing plan to lead FinPay to a 4th triple digit growth year in 2021.
- Managed vendor relationships in PR, digital marketing, production, and web design.
- Execute on deliverable dates for press releases, email campaigns, newsletters, and downloadable web content.
- Plan, execute and manage ongoing webinars by FinPay staff, customer spotlights and co-marketing campaigns with partners
- Organizing and updating FinPay’s brand messaging framework
- Keeping all messages across Sales, Marketing, and operation’s assets clear and consistent. Assist with product marketing both internally and externally to FinPay
- Create, track, and report on 2021/2022 marketing budget and associated ROI
- Expand upon and execute on Marketing and Events Calendar.
- Manage HubSpot marketing automation and reporting.
- Persona development and campaign management targeted by persona
- Execute and manage Linkedin campaigns
- Measure and report on lead generation, setting and measuring against campaign and event goals
- Schedule and execute photography and video assets need for social media and website.
- Manage tradeshow events and secure speaking opportunities on behalf of FinPay
- Assist in industry benchmarking campaigns when appropriate (Gartner, KLAS, etc…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Industry
- Prior experience as a Marketing Director, or startup experience developing and executing a successful marketing strategy.
- Website and graphic design expertise
- Digital Advertising ideation, planning, execution, and reporting
- Tech stack experience: Salesforce, Hubspot, Gsuite
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Ideally in Marketing, Communications, Design, or Business Administration. MBA is a plus!