Senior Sales Position
Location: Remote and In-office
Looking for a Senior level Sales position to join FinPay and lead our sales team through our next phase of growth. We are a fast-growing technology company with a niche in behavioral health that is on the cusp of our 3rd triple digit growth year in a row. We are flipping the patient financial experience on its head and experiencing explosive growth as a result. The objective of this position is to achieve and exceed sales targets for each quarter in behavioral health and bring our technology to new healthcare verticals. We are an inclusive, collaborative and fun team that encourages personal and professional growth. We are moving the needle in healthcare and looking for hard-working team members to help us grow!
- Responsible for the planning and execution of FinPay’s sales strategy
- Present FinPay value proposition to potential clients
- Collaborate with sales team of Business Development reps to grow pipeline value and potential opportunities
- Everyone Cold calls, even you!
- In-person and Video Conference Pitches to move opportunities further into the pipeline
- Run ROI analysis during Data stage to assess opportunity size
- Handle the organization and execution of all sales documents including MSAs, BAAs, NDAs, and internal documents used for operations and sign on new clients.
- Manage new client hand-off to operations team and kicking off new accounts.
- Reports directly to Chief Revenue Officer (“CRO”)
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure CRO is informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs in order to grow existing customer revenue.
- Understand Industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets
- Leveraging personal network for the growth of FinPay
- Report prospect feedback and market needs to leadership and operations team to drive decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Industry
- Proven ability to drive sales process from start to finish
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate distinct aspects of services and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree but not a requirement, an MBA is a plus.
- Nice to have: Salesforce, Gsuite experience, healthcare experience