FinPay is seeking self-motivated individuals in a fast growing startup environment with complete ‘hands on’ detailed training from management, an attractive starting salary, benefits package, and a definite track for advancement and personal career growth.
Payment Specialists’ will work at customer locations in the Philadelphia, South Jersey and surrounding area. The position involves interacting with clients (patients) on the phone and face to face.
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Experience and proven ability in using online meeting technology, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work with multiple screens on a computer while interacting with clients on the phone
- Perform inbound and outbound calls to potential patient clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, on the phone and in person
- Ability to communicate in detail, Health Insurance benefits to patients
- Ability to consult, educate and close clients on a financial transaction
- 2-5 years of experience in offering and/or closing transactions primarily over a phone call (consumer banking, home mortgages, loans, insurance)
- Experience offering and closing consumer financial loans face to face with a client
Two or four-year degree from College preferred but not required
There is no cap on the earnings capability for qualified candidates. Organizationally, there is no cap on career growth, as we are a startup and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us professionally and financially.