Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Specialist
The position will provide support for overall business objectives through the timely execution of hiring strategies and day-to-day recruitment functions of the HR Department by performing and/or coordinating all responsibilities. This position will report to the Director of Human Resources.
- Full life cycle recruiting on all positions; Managing an electronic applicant tracking system
- Post ads, source and screen applicants
- Schedule and conduct interviews via phone, video and/or in-person meeting with candidates.
- Collaborate with Director of HR and hiring Manager to select the best candidate
- Present offers of employment to candidates
- Create and execute systems that build and maintain a schedule of events with professional organizations, job fairs and other networking/recruiting events
- Manage outside recruiting vendors when applicable
- Manage reference check background process
- Identifying/Participating in Recruiting events relevant to Finpay
- 3 + years’ experience in agency or corporate recruitment
- Demonstrate principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate a high sense of personal accountability and ownership for the execution of their duties
Location: Remote (temporarily due to Covid-19); King of Prussia, PA area
Status: Full Time, Salaried
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
FINPAY LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.