Software Development Team Leader
The Software Development Team Lead will manage the software development team within the organization utilizing agile development methodologies. You will manage the software architecture and coding standards. You will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship. You will also be responsible for design and coding of key aspects of the application. You will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Management and personal development of a team of three or four highly skilled developers
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design level to code level
- Creation and management of software architecture and coding standards
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Conduct code reviews and ensure team adherence to coding standards
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Ability to write code utilizing popular tech stacks
- Ability to attract and hire talented developers
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and QA departments
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
Location: Remote, Philadelphia area, PA- preferred
Status: Full Time, Salaried
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
FINPAY LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.